Bringing the best of retirement, Bramley Park offers great facilities for over 50’s, some of the facilities close by including a beautiful Koi Carp pond designed for the residents, Renishaw Hall & Gardens where you can spend the afternoon relaxing. If golf is your passion there is an excellent local golf course only 10 minutes away. We are situated on the edge of the peak district so there are a variety of walks to suit all fitness levels.
Here with our welcoming community, you can easily begin your retirement.
So what are you waiting for? Live the dream! Call us, or visit Bramley Park now!
Take A Look At Our Home Of The Month
We are proud to deliver specialities such as;
- Bespoke Landscaping – Specifically designed with your requirements in mind.
- Block Pavior Drives – Stone cobbled or paved drives to compliment your home.
- Timber Deckings – Hard or Softwood deckings to certain plots.
- Bespoke Part Exchange & Turn Key Deals – Tailored to suit your circumstances.
- Dedicated Staff – Unrivalled on-site park owner involvement.
Set in a semi-rural location, Bramley Park offers an easy access to all local amenities. The park is situated only 4.7 miles from junction 30 of the M1 on the outskirts of Eckington and only 7 miles from the busy market town of Chesterfield with its famous crooked spire.
In Eckington, there is a large Supermarket and for the shopaholics, Meadowhall is only 10 miles away!
Within 200 yards of the park are a popular local pub, beautiful fields to take out your dog, a Koi Carp pond and public transport. Find Out More About Whats Nearby…